Wednesday 11 January 2012

End of the old but the world did not come to the end

Visited Estonia on holidays to meet my family and friends. I was happy that my sister could also join us on her holidays from school in Japan.
On a first evening back I visited ILLUMINAATOR - Beneetsia Viennaal in Raja gallery. Always good atmosphere there on openings, with a lot of nice faces.
If you have a chance go and visit the exibition, it is opened until 15th of january.

I thought that I could work on my university projects, but I was overbooked with events and people.
So christmas I mostly spent with my family. We even went to studio all together, and made some family photos. We cannot all act normal on the same time, but I guess that makes photos more fun to watch later.


Before Johanna and Käty with her family drove away to spend new year in Vienna I managed to catch them in Tartu. We had a late christmas party. I should mention here thet last 4 years we have spent it with Mihkel and Johanna (+ different companies)
Not all the people are on the picture and the camera stopped working after last capture.
Before that I managed to make my first polaroid photo (still sorry that I cut off Kermo like that)
New years eve I spent in Tartu, as did my sister. I managed to see her once before her friends took her away again. Wasn't as awesome as some other years but there was a good company. Before the time we were thinking of going to sleep I got a message from my sister who was on a bus back to Tallinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment